Here is the thing: it looks very bad. Impossibly bad, actually. Bad enough my dad could hardly think of anything positive to say to me about it. I know it is going to be okay; I know that. I don't need to be told that it will work out, I know it will. I posted this the other night:
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28
and I believe it, really. It. will. be. okay.
However, knowing that it will be okay does not change the way I feel right now. What my brain tells me and what my heart feels are not the same. I can know one thing, and feel something completely different. I know it will be fine, but it does not feel fine. It feels awful in fact. It feels like my life is falling apart. The reality is, it's not. It will be okay (how many times have I said that now?!?), it's just not okay yet.
Right now, I am not okay. BUT, I know that I will be okay and that's what is most important. And I'm clinging to that knowledge for dear life.
Hey, I got out of bed this morning ... that's a pretty good start haha
I love you, dear. And you're in my thoughts!
ReplyDelete