I am incredibly stressed. Actually, stressed does not even begin to describe how I feel, but I can't think of any other words for it. Today I found myself so overwhelmed that I was literally in a trance staring at the wall because I didn't even know where to begin with the millions of things I have to do. So, to try and keep myself from freaking out (didn't work, just held the total meltdown at bay for a few hours) I decided to do some baking.
Today's treat? Devils food cupcakes with raspberry buttercream frosting, topped with a raspberry filled with chocolate ganache. Um, can I just say YUM! I need to bake more often, because each cupcake I make seems to be far better than the last. These are quite delicious! Chocolate and raspberry were made for each other, I swear!
So, without further ado, here is today's final product:
Now that school has started back up I can do a lot more baking! It's wonderful having a place to take all the extra cupcakes. I want to bake them because I enjoy the actual baking part; I only really want to eat one or two cupcakes. Drop these off in the lounge tomorrow morning though, and I bet they'll be gone by 9am haha.
In completely unrelated news, today during Sunday school I was holding the elevator door open waiting for all the kids to get in, and one little girl looked up at me and asked if I was an Aggie. I said yes, and asked her how she knew (thinking maybe I had said it). She pointed to my ring and told me her dad is an Aggie and so is she. LOVE that a 5 year old can already pick out an aggie ring haha! Those parents sure are raising her right ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment