When I was in college I had this friend who was a walking advertisement for a certain place on campus. No need to go into details, but the two of us used to joke that they should literally pay her because she was such a strong advocate of their service and pushed others to go there too. She would talk about it all the time, and rave about how great it had been for her. Like I said, walking advertisement.
I have decided that Jillian Michaels should pay me for being her walking advertisement. Seriously, my new job could be to promote her 30 day shred workout video. I'm obsessed with it! I feel like I have been talking about it all week at work. Every day someone else asks me what I have been doing to lose weight and I go into my spiel about this video. I have it down pat. Every time I include key points about what makes the video great, easy to do, and effective. I am a total nerd! haha If you click in the comments of the post before this you can see I even gave my little spiel there. I'm weird, I know.
ha ha ha. you just need to make a youtube video of you doing the workout video now...LOL.
ReplyDelete