I have SO much to share about the Women of Faith Conference, so over the next few days I'll most likely be slowly blogging about the things that affected me enough that I feel led to record them and share them with you.
The entire weekend was just wonderful. Every single part was really fabulous! I cannot say enough good things about it. It was inspiring and uplifting and quite literally has changed my whole outlook on life right now! The speakers were hilarious, entertaining, open, honest, and real. The musical performances were phenomenal. The fellowship with the ladies from my ABF was really wonderful as well. I laughed, I cried, and I learned a lot! It was exactly what I needed right now to push me through the rest of the semester. I feel blessed and my heart is full.
This is absolutely going to be an annual event for me. I can't imagine missing out on it after having experienced how wonderful it was. It was so good, I am already thinking about who I can invite to go with me next year. I want all the people I love to have the chance to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment