Thursday, November 19, 2009

Michael Jackson moves

I forgot to post about another funny story from my day. We were talking about all the Thanksgiving related things we were going to do on Monday and Tuesday which got the kids thinking about holidays which led to Christmas. They started discussing amongst themselves our class holiday party which we will have in a few weeks.

Later in the day one of my kids came up to me and told me he had a great idea for the holiday party. I asked him what it was and he beckoned me down to him to whisper in my ear.

"We should get the Michael Jackson Christmas CD to listen to! Wouldn't that be great?!?"

I sort of did a smile and nod sort of move and he walked back to his seat. A minute later I look up and the kid is totally standing by his desk silently doing a Michael Jackson type dance. I am not even kidding, I almost fell on the floor it was so darn cute and hilarious! I love kids!! I'm laughing now just thinking about how funny it was. Wish I had a video.

Missy, this kid could totally give you a run for your money. I mean MC Hammer meets Hillary Duff is pretty good, but this was on the same sort of level :-P hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment