Thursday, September 3, 2009

The chosen few

Today I got an email from our school secretary that this second grader (who is not in my class) had brought a cake in to the office, had requested that certain teachers receive a piece, and I was one of the select chosen few. When I went to the office to get a piece of this cake, I found paper plates next to the cake which he had labeled with certain teachers names whom he wanted to share his cake with. How freaking cute is that?!? He baked (or had his parents bake) a cake, he thought about who he wanted to give it to (there were about 7 people), and he labeled the plates to bring to school to make sure only those people got some. LOVE that kid! :)

Lots of school news to share, but it will have to wait for tomorrow. I am SO looking forward to having a 3 day weekend! It is definitely well deserved haha

No comments:

Post a Comment