As promised, pumpkin spice cheesecake brownies!!
Having tried these, I am not sure why a person would EVER want to eat a plain chocolate brownie again. These are delicious!! They are incredibly rich, which means you can really only eat one at a time or you might get sick (not being tempted to eat a whole batch is a good thing, I promise!). I took them to school today for our birthday luncheon and received multiple requests for the recipe. They were really easy to make, so I'm telling you, you have to go make these now! The pumpkin taste is not overpowering as it is blended nicely into the cream cheese. I promise, you won't regret making them (well, unless you love them so much you eat the whole pan, then you might regret it haha)
Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Brownies
Brownie Batter
3/4 cup butter, melted
1 cup sugar
1 T pure vanilla extract
2 eggs
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/4 t cinnamon
Cheesecake Batter
6 oz cream cheese, softened
1 egg
1/3 cup sugar
1 T flour
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1/4 t pure vanilla extract
1/2 t cinnamon
1/4 t each ground ginger and ground cloves
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 8x8 square metal baking pan.
Beat together melted butter, sugar, and vanilla, then beat in eggs one at a time. Combine dry ingredients and then gradually stir into butter mixture with a wooden spoon. In a separate bowl, beat together cheesecake batter ingredients.
Spread about 2/3 of chocolate batter into prepared pan, and spoon cheesecake batter over. Dollop remaining brownie batter over cheesecake batter. Swirl both batters together by running a knife back and forth through the pan.
Bake for 40 minutes, or until center is set. Cool completely on wire rack and chill before cutting and serving. Keep refrigerated.
Enjoy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment