Wednesday, May 25, 2011

spit

Yesterday I was sitting at my guided reading table organizing a few things while the kids worked. One little boy came up to me and reported that his neighbor had spit on him. He held up his arm, and sure enough, there was a large puddle of spit right there. So I call the neighbor up to chat:

Me: Did you spit on C?
A: *shakes head no*
Me: I'm going to ask again, did you spit on C?
A: *shakes head no*
Me: this is your last chance before I go check the cameras to see if you're lying. Did you spit on C?
A: *looks down* yeah
Me: *getting angry* why in the world would you spit on someone?!?!
A: I dunno, I just wanted to

WTF kind of kid turns to his neighbor and thinks "hey, it might be fun to spit on you right now" and then does it in the middle of class?!? OMG. Every day is something new ...

No comments:

Post a Comment