I have a million and one crazy stories from this year and I've done a lot of complaining about the kids so I thought I would share a cute story (there aren't too many of these unfortunately haha, but this one is pretty darn good):
J: Ms. McCormack, did you get married yet?
Me: no, not yet
J: gosh, just pick someone already!
Me: Well, I can't just pick anyone now can I? I have to pick someone good!
J: hm, yeah, okay, that's true
S: (Dead serious) Don't pick anyone that does this (pretends to pick her nose while I start laughing hysterically!) I'm serious! They will put it on you Ms. McCormack!
hahahahahaha
so there you have it ... quality marriage advice from a 7 year old. Don't marry a nose picker because if you do, they will wipe it on you. hahaha I'm still laughing at this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment