I am so incredibly behind ... I'm behind in blogging, posting photos, writing lesson plans, grading papers, pretty much everything. I just can't keep up. This is my fault of course, as I have taken to spending my time having fun rather than sitting home and working or laying around or worrying etc. It's a good thing, but I have to admit, I am extremely behind in pretty much every area of my life at this moment. I need some catch up time desperately. That's sort of what I'm doing tonight. I'm playing catch up ... or at least I'm trying to.
So, here are my photos from last week ... finally!

Hopefully I'll get around to doing some blogging soon. I keep starting posts and then not having time to think them through and finish them. I guess at the very least, next week on the plane to Colorado I can get some things ready to post. Speaking of which, I freaking cannot wait to go see my dad and go snowboarding next weekend! YAY :)
No comments:
Post a Comment