Here are my shots from this week for Project 365. There were a few days this week it was harder to get a shot in because I was pretty busy (and the weather wasn't so good many of the days), but I managed.
Are you going to have to take over Monty's duties on 180 degrees of Ricky? I really like what you do with a camera Kerri...You know how to make things pop out of the picture, and you see beauty in little things in life. Keep up the good work!
Thanks Ricky :) I'm definitely no professional, and half the time I think I just get lucky, but I'm learning. I seem to be getting better at getting the type of shot I want without taking 500 shots first haha so I think that's a good thing!
Are you going to have to take over Monty's duties on 180 degrees of Ricky? I really like what you do with a camera Kerri...You know how to make things pop out of the picture, and you see beauty in little things in life. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ricky :) I'm definitely no professional, and half the time I think I just get lucky, but I'm learning. I seem to be getting better at getting the type of shot I want without taking 500 shots first haha so I think that's a good thing!
ReplyDelete