Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cowboy Boots!

Sorry for all the posts today, but just so you know, you can probably expect to see a few more yet haha. I told you had a lot of things I wanted to blog about (this is more for me to remember my life than anything) but I just haven't had time. Today is the first day in many weeks that I am spending at home so I thought it would be a good one to catch up on some of this blogging.

Thursday night I went to the rodeo with Tony to see Rascal Flatts. We got there early so we could walk around the Livestock show and eat before the rodeo started. I had mentioned to him a few days before that I sort of wanted to own a pair of cowboy boots. We had talked about it a few times, but I wasn't sure I should buy some because they are pretty expensive and hardly something I really need. I just think they are cute (especially with a sundress or jean skirt hehe).

Well, when we walked in to the Livestock show the first thing we saw was the Cavenders booth, so Tony suggested we go look. I sort of just stood there staring at the boots for awhile thinking and rethinking this decision, so finally Tony picked up and pair and told me to try them on. At this point one of the employees came over to help, and when we couldn't find the first pair in my size he offered up a different pair which looked very similar, but had a more pointed toe. I actually liked them better than the first so it worked out well.

I put them on and Tony pretty much convinced me to buy them. I probably would have bought them anyway, but I would have stood there and debated the purchase for at least half an hour first. That's what I do. I put them on, he told me they were cute and to buy them. I asked like 4 times if he was sure, while looking in the mirror, and then I ended up getting them. We were in and out of there with a pair of boots in 15 minutes haha.

I ended up getting a bag for my shoes and wearing the boots the rest of the night. I love them! They are cute, and make me feel like such a Texas girl hehe I'm really glad I got them :)


So, my new thing for the month of March is owning a pair of cowboy boots! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment