Friday, January 1, 2010

Project 365

So, about Project 365 ...

I am going to make a serious effort to take at least one photo for every day in 2010. Just saying that sounds crazy, but here's the thing: not every picture has to be phenomenal. I would be kidding myself if I thought that I could take an awesome picture for 365 straight days. Some pictures will probably really suck, and I'm okay with that, as long as it's a picture. Not going to lie, some pictures may even be taken with my camera phone on days that I just can't get it together. Hopefully more of them will be decent photos than not, but we'll see.

I set up a photoblog to document my year in photos. If you would like to follow along, feel free to do so here: My Photoblog

I think I will try to post a collage of my photos at the end of each week here, but I can't guarantee that will always happen.

One day down, 364 to go. haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment