Sunday, January 3, 2010

Project 365 - Week 1

Here are my first 3 photos of the year.


I figure I will try to post some sort of picture collage here on Sunday each week, so even though this week only had 3 days in the new year, I'll go ahead and post anyway. If you want to see a better view of each picture then click on over to my photoblog and you can see each one separately.

Not so bad for the first 3 days. We'll see how this goes once I start work again tomorrow and don't have all day to drive around random places and take pictures. haha I do really love this photoblog site though. I just spent HOURS looking through other people's photos. It's great to see what other people have done and get ideas. Plus, random people can look at your stuff too and comment. I mean, who doesn't love getting comments?!? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment