View from the door
(Moving counterclockwise around the room) Calendar and read aloud area
CAFE board, math tubs, and part of the classroom library
Other half the classroom library, computers, and student work bulletin board
Student cubbies
Guided reading table, teacher desk, student book box bookshelf
Close up of my new shelves which house all the word work materials, work on writing materials, choices for when you are done with work, and chapter books (ran out of room in the library haha)
Look at the new rug Kristine gave me! I LOVE it!!
Daily 5 choice board. SO excited to be doing daily 5 again this year. Missed it so much last year!
I love my classroom library. So organized and so many books! :)
My cute frogs! The student desk nameplates match these. Too cute!
That's about it. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Bright, colorful, and spacious. This makes me excited for a new year.












What a fun classroom!! I hope you have a good group of kids this year!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I can't remember if I ever told you or not, but my Mom does have an Etsy shop. It's called Tried and True Designs!!
Thanks Katy! Thus far I only have 19 kids, and while I don't know about the ones new to the school, I know the kindergarteners were the best group of kids anyone had seen in years last year so things are looking pretty good :)
ReplyDeleteYour mom's stuff is so cute! Makes me want to have a baby just to have a cute bag hehe