At the end of the day, when it was time for me to go, Jennifer had the boys give me a card to say thank you. This is hands down the best card I have ever received!!! She made the boys have a photo shoot in the front yard to get the perfect shot for the front of the card. Apparently there were MANY takes and some bribes involved but it turned out perfect! I almost cried when I opened the envelope and saw this:
Is that not the sweetest thing ever?!? She had them pose in the capes I made them and ordered a card with the picture as the cover; LOVE it!! :)
I love that sweet family so much! It was a little sad leaving them, but at least this time I know I'll see them again soon. We already have plans to meet up for dinner after school starts and things settle down a little.
Best summer job ever!

No comments:
Post a Comment