Saturday, August 6, 2011

Random Thoughts

I need to blog about Colorado (because it's a really great funny story, just wait), but before I can do that I need to edit pictures.

I need to blog about my last day with the boys, but before I can do that I need to take and upload one last picture.

So, rest assured, those two posts are coming soon ... well, maybe not that soon, but sometime at least.

For today, just some random thoughts:

1. I LOVE pinterest. It is my newest addiction. Seriously, I cannot stop once I get started. So many cute projects and ideas! I've already made three of the things I saw on there for my classroom. hehe

2. Today I went to the gym. I walked out behind this man who walked to his car, pulled out an analog scale, weighed himself in the parking lot, then got in his car and left. Why would you carry your scale with you? Why wouldn't you use the scale in the gym which is of much better quality? Weird, right??

3. I drove up to the ATM today to deposit my last summer check. As I was waiting in line, a man WALKED up to the line, cut in front of my car, and used the ATM. I'm sorry sir, but that was just lazy. There was a walk up ATM not 10 yards away from us, and plus, you don't get to cut in front of me just because you're on foot and I'm in a car! Annoying!

4. The teacher center is closing for good, which is so so sad. They are only open a few more weeks so I decided to brave the crowd this morning and get some things made. Guess what? There were only 3 people there!! Apparently Saturday morning is the time to go because everyone is spending time sleeping in or hanging out with their families. Score! Also, I wanted to steal some of their paper. We have a paper crisis in first grade this year and they just had SO much. Seems unfair.

5. I think the entire city is sold out of clothespins. I went to 5 stores today looking for some and they were all sold out. I guess I might try Walmart later tonight, but if they don't have any I don't know where else to look!

6. I have worked out every day since T left for China. Go me! I know this sounds weird, but I swear my body had been craving exercise for the last month or so. I felt this urge to work out all the time, but was pretty much just too lazy to actually do it. Turns out, I feel great and have much more energy. Who knew hahaha :-P

And, that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment