Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Furniture!

I feel like such a grown up. Look at the new trunk I bought to use as the coffee table in our house!
It's so beautiful; I just love everything about it! I love the color, I love the texture, I love how solid it is, I love how it opens up and what it looks like inside:
I love how it has three separate compartments, two which are big enough for pillows or blankets, and one that you can keep wine in! I love that it comes with the nice wooden tray you see in the picture above. I love that it has arms that pull out so when you open up the top flaps you can rest them on the arms and use it as part of the table.

I can't wait to pick it up on the 28th! This is the sort of furniture I can keep forever (unlike the other furniture I have purchased before (which has been left at my dad's) which I would have used for a few years and then gotten rid of). *speaking of which, since you're keeping my old coffee table, end tables, couch and chair dad, do you want to help contribute to the new furniture fund?!? ;-) hehe* It may not always be in my living room, but it can always have a place in my house somewhere. It's so nice! I can't stop ogling over the pictures hehe :)

Oh yeah, I'm still working on a post about camping last weekend .... I've just been lazy, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment