So I mentioned that I have a student teacher right? Well, I do, and she's 38. I felt so awkward at first telling someone older than me what to do, but she's turned out to be incredibly awesome (and a great teacher, which makes my job easy) so it's not actually awkward at all, but in fact quite wonderful! :)
Anyway, after I spent an hour crying over a sewing project gone bad this evening, I checked my phone and found this email from her which totally made my night:
By the way, have I told you how AWESOME I think you are, and how LUCKY I am to have you as my teacher?
Well, it is TRUE!!!! :D
See you in the morning
And on that note, we're putting in a movie here to end the weekend. Too bad we have work tomorrow.
- Posted from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment