
So far my plan to stop being a hoarder is going quite well! I have cleaned out my entire bathroom of all the stuff I don't need or use (really, when will I EVER use a hair crimper again?!?! Actually, why did I even use one in the first place haha!!), as well as my desk area, one huge tub under my bed, and half my closet. I've thrown away six 30 gallon garbage bags of stuff so far. If I haven't seen it or used it in the past year, it's gone. Seriously ... WAY too much stuff! If I lived in a house this would be a good time for a garage sale, but alas I have nowhere to have a sale, so it's all just going in the trash. I feel a little wasteful, but I'm taking some clothes and stuff to Goodwill, so I guess it's okay.

No comments:
Post a Comment