Monday, July 18, 2011

Samer and Siblings

Here is part two of my shoot with baby Samer. After taking pictures of just him, we took a few with his brother and sister. Farris and Leenah were such good sports through the whole thing. They helped make their little brother laugh and did whatever I asked them to. I honestly had no idea how hard it would be to get two kids and a baby all looking at the camera at the same time though! Even with awesomely well behaved kids, it was quite a challenge. We managed to get in a few good shots though, and their mom was happy with the preview she got so far so I guess it was a success! :)

Here is a preview of The A family kids:

This one is my favorite!

Sweet siblings loving on their baby brother

Such a challenge to get them all looking toward me at once! Especially when Samer was already worn out from his photo shoot

I had to include this picture because I just love sweet Samer's face! It cracks me up every time I look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment