Every year Chick-fil-A has a promotion one day in July where if you come dressed like a cow you get your meal for free. I first heard about this last year when I was watching the boys, so I dressed them up and took them. They thought it was pretty much the coolest thing in the world!
Outside Chick-fil-A before last year's cow day. Getting them to pose for a picture was a challenge haha
Because cow day was such a hit last year, of course I had to take them back this year. Every day this week Tate has been asking "is it cow day yet?!? When is it going to be cow day??" Apparently when he woke up this morning he opened the door to his room and yelled "IT'S COW DAY!!!" and ran down the stairs screaming. haha. I had to put the costumes together again, but it's pretty much the same thing as last year. I totally love this picture of the three of them! What sweet boys! :)
Picture taken before leaving for cow day today. They are getting so big!
Cow day works out to be a pretty sweet deal for the kids. They get a free kids meal, and if you don't want your toy at Chick-fil-A, you can trade it in for a free ice cream cone. Free food and free dessert. Can't go wrong there!

such cute boys!!!
ReplyDelete