Yesterday I had the privilege of photographing the sweet son of one of the wonderful ladies that I work with, Kristine. Baby Samer just turned 7 months old, and just started sitting up on his own last week, so I knew it would be the perfect time to snap some pictures of him. You would never know he just learned how to sit up though, he was sitting like a champ! What a sweet, happy little boy Samer is! He let us pose him however we wanted and never fussed a single time. His sweet older siblings were there to help make him laugh, and boy did they ever!
I've heard photographers say that around 6 months is their favorite age to photograph, and now I see why! Babies this age are so happy and full of personality, but are not yet big enough to crawl away from the camera hehe!
Thank you so much Kristine for sharing your sweet baby with me for the morning! I hope you enjoy this preview!





No comments:
Post a Comment