So this is still a work in progress, but I set up a separate blog for photography related posts. Seems this might be something I'll want to do on the side for awhile (and who knows, maybe full time one day) so I thought it would be a good idea to have a separate professional blog that I can direct people to in order to see my previous work, or pictures I've taken for them. Feel free to follow it if you'd like.
It's http://kerrimccormackphotography.blogspot.com/
Not much on it right now (in fact the posts there are just copied from here thus far); as I said, it's a work in progress, but it'll get there.
Oh, and if anyone is good at designing brands/logos you could make me something fancy that says Kerri McCormack Photography to use on my header and I'd love you forever! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment