Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Look closely or you might miss it

I'm working on a post about VBS, but I'll probably finish it up tomorrow after all is said and done.  In the meantime, here are a few shots I took this afternoon:

All is stripped away


It's in the details


The light shines on in the darkness... (John 1:5)


Love is everywhere


Sustaining life, one sip at a time


And finally, as I was going through all the pictures I took today and doing some editing I came across this picture:

Do you see the face?!?!

Let me help:


I honestly think it's a little creepy. I can't look at that photo and not see the face staring back at me.  How very strange ...

Anyway, tomorrow is the last day of VBS which I am quite sad about as it has been an amazing week!  After the kids leave I will be spending the afternoon at the house of one of my first graders, having lunch and doing some swimming.  :) Should be a wonderful afternoon; I've been looking forward to it all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment