One of my new years resolutions this year was to make it a point to notice the beauty in the small things. Be that beauty in small things around me, or small moments in time. It's amazing what you can find when you seek it out! Since I also bought a new camera recently, (which I LOVE!) I had decided that I could use it to document some of this. I haven't done a very good job of that thus far (the end of the school year is busy I tell ya!) but I'll be better at it now. This evening I took a walk with my camera. Here are some of my favorites I ended up with:
we're all connected
the road less traveled
fallen beauty
Oh the tangled lives we lead
I love these next two pictures. They have good symbolic meaning; or at least I think so. In my effort to seek out the beauty in small things, I realized how easy it really was. It's not that those things weren't there before, I just wasn't taking the time to notice them. Life is much more inspiring when you make it a point to notice the small things. It's all about your focus. Which leads me to my next two pictures:
You can choose to focus on the big things, the things that slap you in the face, the things right in front of you ... OR, you can choose to focus on the small things, the things that are maybe farther away, or not as easy to see. It's a choice...
So, what will you choose to focus on?

great entry - i love it! :)
ReplyDelete