Monday, April 4, 2011

First Grade Crazies

It's no secret that the first graders this year are a crazy group. I find more often than not I have to use my angry teacher voice with them, and because of behavior they don't get to do a lot of the fun things I normally would do with my class.

Today at the end of the day one sweet little girl who is ALWAYS good, but is unfortunately stuck with this group, said to me, "Ms. McCormack! You're using your nice voice today. We must have been good!" Poor baby, if only the good ones could hear my nice voice more often. I feel so bad for them because year after year they are going to be lumped in with all these crazies! haha

41 more days. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can ....

No comments:

Post a Comment