Saturday, March 5, 2011

Green Thumb

Last spring I really wanted to plant a garden. Unfortunately, I lived in an apartment at the time so that was pretty much impossible. Now that I live in a house, I was determined to plant one this spring and have been talking about it for quite some time.

This morning T and I headed out to Lowes to buy some soil to fill the planter at the house and get some different things to plant. I ended up with strawberries, cucumbers, cayenne peppers, habanero peppers, green bell pepper, orange bell pepper, tomatoes, basil, and cilantro. My little garden looks so pretty :) I can't wait for everything to grow now! So fun! Pictures to come later.

2 comments:

  1. you have your own house?? how fun kerri! garden, sounds fun. you'll hafta post pictures when it's all grown ;-)

    yes...i have one! i'll need to update ASAP!

    i'm followin you know ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rent a house with a friend. I like it SO much better than living in an apartment! haha

    ReplyDelete