Yesterday I made a really yummy chicken enchilada soup in the crock pot. I LOVE crock pot recipes because they require no effort, and dinner is ready by the time I get home from work. Usually I cook for T and I, but I wasn't sure this was something he would like (he's sort of picky), so I had been holding off making it for awhile. Yesterday he was going to be out for dinner so I figured it was the perfect time to try it. It was so yummy! It tasted very similar to McAlisters Chicken Tortilla soup, which if you know me at all, you know I love! When T came home I made him try a bite to see if in the future he would eat it if I made it again, and to my surprise he loved it too and ended up eating a bowl as a late night snack :) I will definitely make it again! :) yum! If you like this type of soup, you should totally try this
Recipe can be found here
No comments:
Post a Comment