Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Photoblog Obsession

I have a new obsession: photoblog. I admit it, I literally can spend hours upon hours on that site! I just LOVE looking through other people's photos for inspiration. There are so many great photographers out there with such great ideas! Plus, it's like this awesome little community. I used to think it was ridiculous that people could "make friends" online. Through whatever the medium, a game, a messenger service, etc, it just seemed unlikely to me. How can you be friends with someone you've never even met but only talked to online? Apparently, you can. I have all kinds of new photoblog friends! They comment on my pictures, and send me messages, and I look forward to hearing from them every day. Sounds weird, but it's sort of nice. Plus, apparently they don't think I suck, because they take some awesome pictures, and yet they seem to think mine are really good. That's pretty encouraging

In other news, I am a total drama queen. You know this, and I know this. I sort of had a mini mental breakdown this weekend (which was hardly anything compared to years past). I did some serious overreacting and pouted like a baby. BUT, all is fine now. No need for tears. As I mentioned, things are changing. That's sad because it was good before; but, it's good now too, and it's going to be good in the future. All is well :)

2 comments: