I've been trying to be better about blogging more, I really have! However, every time I sit down to write about something I get bored or distracted and it never ends up being posted. Sorry people.
So, I got a student teacher this week. Not sure when I became qualified to teach people how to teach given that I've only been doing this 3 years, but apparently I am good enough. So yeah, student teacher ... And by student, I mean, she is mid to late 30's. I feel so awkward mentoring someone who is significantly older than me! So strange haha. However, she is awesome! I mean, REALLY awesome! On her first day she immediately started helping as she saw she was needed. She is an amazing help already and it's only been 2 days. She has just jumped right in, and obviously is good with kids and ready to teach. I think she's going to do a really good job, which is going to make my life easy. How did I get so lucky?
I'm thrilled with this situation, for real!
That is so awesome that you got a good student teacher!!
ReplyDelete