Monday, January 31, 2011

Many Faces of Maisie

Today I took my kitten to the vet for her third round of kitten shots. I keep saying my kitten is so sweet and loving, and even the vet admitted he was surprised. He gave her three shots and as soon as he picked her up she started purring loudly. She just LOVES people! I freaking love her.
She's getting so big now! Her little kitten face is turning into a big girl face and it makes me a little sad. She's still only 4.4 lbs though, so she's still a tiny little one. The vet seems to think she will be pretty small, but we will see over the next few months.

After we came home she was a little mopey, probably because of all the medicines in her little body, so she was just laying around sleeping by herself. I walked into the room and saw her being cute which prompted a Maisie photoshoot. haha My poor kitten is the most photographed cat on the planet. I took 40 pictures in a matter of minutes.

So, for your viewing pleasure, the many faces of Maisie!


If I'm this bad now with my kitten, just imagine what it will be like when I have children someday hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment