This was the year of online Christmas shopping and after this I will NEVER go back to shopping in stores again! I literally bought every single present online and had it shipped directly to my front door. I never had to get dressed, and I never had to leave the house. It was SO worth not having to deal with the crazy holiday shopping crowds. Plus, I got all my shopping done in just one day because I didn't have to go a million different places. Why have I never thought of doing this before?!? So stress free! I have never had all my shopping done before Thanksgiving ... it's just amazing really!
The only real problem I have found with getting my shopping done so painlessly and early this year is that now I keep wanting to buy people more things. I guess this isn't really a problem, but I'm spending quite a bit more money than I would have otherwise. Oh well haha
4 more days until Christmas break! YAY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment