Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Kitten!

Look what T bought me for Christmas!!!

I have been talking about how much I want to get a kitten for months now; so today, T took me out to look for the perfect one as a Christmas present. When I found this sweet girl I fell in love with her! She's just beautiful :)

She's about 4 months old, and has already had all her shots and been fixed. She's such a cool kitten! She is incredibly sweet and cuddly, would rather curl up on your chest than be anywhere else, but is feisty and loves to play as well. She spent the afternoon crawling all over me while I edited pictures, and then finally curled up in the nook of my arm to nap. *sigh* I love her already!

I'm so excited I have 2 full weeks to stay home and play with her all the time. Best Christmas present ever! :)

Oh, I named her Maisie.

Thanks T!

1 comment:

  1. Maisie is a beautiful name for a kitty! She is YOURS and that is wonderful. What a sweet gesture on T's part! She is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete