Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Foot Drama Day 2

I spent the entire day yesterday laid out on the couch keeping my foot elevated and icing it on and off. By the end of the day I was going crazy from literally doing nothing for so long! My foot was still hurting pretty badly when I tried to move it around, but the swelling was going down a little so my consensus that it was not broken was holding firm. By the end of the day I found that when absolutely necessary I was in fact able to hobble on it a little bit. I can only put pressure on the inside corner of my heel, and if any other part of the foot touches the ground it hurts like heck, but I can take a few steps when necessary (not that I am trying to, just that I can).

This morning it looks a little less bruised, is still swollen, but not as bad as Monday for sure; and while it still hurts to move it around, I am able to put some pressure on it.

I guess it is going to be okay given that I take good care of it and stay off it a few days. What a crappy way to spend my winter break though! I had so many things I needed to get done (license, car registration, hair highlight, organize closet, paint bathroom etc.)

Good thing T is only working a half day today though, I'm going stir crazy here!

No comments:

Post a Comment