Today I got the privilege of taking baby Tate's 3 month pictures! This sweet baby belongs to my teammate, and friend, Courtney. She wanted to do something for her husband for his first father's day, so she asked me if I could come take some pictures of Tate while he was out of town. Of course I said yes! I had so much fun taking pictures of this sweet boy this morning. He is such a cutie, so it wasn't too hard to get in a few good shots. This must be the happiest baby I have ever seen. He never fusses, and keeps himself entertained just laying around. Thanks Courtney for sharing your sweet little one with me today!
Here are a few of my favorites from our photo shoot:



So hard to choose just a few! Check out the album on my facebook to see all the rest of his adorableness! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment