In our house the cats have a tendency to play with the toilet paper roll when it is hanging on the wall. More often than not, I'll put a new roll on, walk away for a few minutes, and come back to find most of the it rolled out onto the floor and shredded. Luckily, once they have played with it once, they usually won't touch it again until there is a brand new roll there, so it isn't exactly a daily problem, but it's a problem none the less.
This morning we needed a new roll of toilet paper. My thought was, if it wasn't on the wall to roll out, they probably wouldn't mess with it. So, instead of putting it on the wall, I just set it on the back of the toilet. The doorbell rang so I went to see who it was, and by the time I went back to the bathroom (literally 5 minutes later) I found this:

Seriously!?!

No comments:
Post a Comment