Thursday, August 5, 2010

Permanent Vacation

I've been joking for months that I am on a "permanent vacation" since I don't have a job for this school year. As I sit here doing nothing, I want nothing more than to get a job for this school year though. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

However, this "permanent vacation" of mine might be looking up if in fact I fail to procure a job in the next few weeks.

My dad has just informed me that due to his massive amounts of traveling, Southwest has given him a buddy pass that is good until February 28th. What this means is that any time he travels somewhere on Southwest (which is quite often), I can go with him for free! Um, if that isn't a permanent vacation I don't know what is. If I can't find myself a full time teaching job I'll figure out what I'm going to do to make at least a little money, and I can spend my weeks flying across the country. I think I can handle that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment