Yesterday my kids took a math test, and this morning I sat down to grade them while the kids were having a read-in. When I flipped this kid's test over to the back and saw this answer I laughed so hard I cried and I actually had to step in the hallway for a minute to compose myself. I think he deserves points for creativity, what do you think? hahahaha!

In case you have trouble reading that, the question is asking what time is on the clock. The student responded, "I know what time is it ... ADVENTURE TIME!"
This made my freaking day!
Another random school story from today that made me just die laughing: During the read-in, I walked around the room and took some pictures of the kids for my class end of year slideshow. I walked by one boy and found him laying on his pillow, book open, licking the pages like an ice cream cone. I stood there and stared at him for a good couple minutes but he was not phased at all. He kept right on licking! Good thing that book didn't belong to me! yuck!
No comments:
Post a Comment