Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Worry

I went up to school today to get an update on the numbers.  It's still not looking very good. The numbers are low in 4 of the 6 grades.  Definitely not encouraging. Apparently though, if parents called up to administration to find out when they would be able to register they had been told not until August because a number of campuses have closed registration.  That could mean that there are a number of families holding out until August to register their children. We have had a few more registration packets come in, they are just coming in MUCH slower than we would like.  

After all the years I've spent worrying about things though, I've finally figured out that it does me absolutely no good.  Worrying and stressing about it doesn't change the situation, it only keeps me from enjoying the present. This verse has sort of become my mantra lately:

Luke 12:26 
If then you're not able to do even a little thing, why worry about the rest?

So, I'm doing my best not to worry about it (although some days are easier than others) and just enjoy every minute of my break.  

A large part of enjoying my summer break has consisted of laying on the couch reading, watching movies, and snacking on these:

YUM! Definitely my favorite summer snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment