Sunday, September 11, 2011

new purse

I recently bought myself an Erin Condren life planner. I would normally never spend quite so much on a planner (they are $50!), but with a combination of a few great deals, I got it for only $20. It came in the mail last week and I am in love! I forgot how much I love having a cute planner to write in! I'm such a nerd. I went out and bought myself a set of fun colorful pens and had so much fun filling in all my upcoming events, meetings, etc. hehe

Here is where this story becomes ridiculous.  I bought this new cute planner, so I wanted to start carrying it around with me (mostly to and from work at least).  Unfortunately, I haven't been carrying a purse for at least a year (I've just been using my coach wristlet). Since my planner obviously could not fit inside my wristlet, buying a new purse was in order. This idea resulted in a trip to the galleria, which led me to the coach store, which led me to walk out with this:

the outside

the inside 
(except of course I got the black purse, not the brown  because I already have an older brown coach purse)

I LOVE my new purse! However, I'm finding it a bit ridiculous that a week ago I had no desire to get a purse at all, and because of a $20 planner, I just spent $300 on a purse! hahaha And unlike the way I usually make big purchases, I didn't spend time thinking about this one at all. I walked in, looked around, modeled wearing it in front of the mirror, and bought it. In and out with a purse in under 30 minutes.

So, now I have a new cute planner and a new cute purse to carry it in. yay hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment