I freely admit I have sucked at blogging for the past 4+ months. Once I get to Colorado you can expect to see more posts given that I don't have a job and don't have any friends yet lol. I'll have plenty of time to blog then; but as for right now, I'm filling up every last day until I leave.
Moving on to the point of this entry. Someone had asked me if I gave up doing Project 365 because I stopped posting photos here every week. I didn't; I just haven't taken the time to make a weekly collage. For the most part I have still been taking pictures every day. I think I have missed about 5 days total, but I figure that's okay. Anyway, since I clearly will not be posting the pictures here anymore, you'll have to follow my photoblog if you want to see them:
www.photoblog.com/kmack
Sorry about that. I'm a slacker :-P
No comments:
Post a Comment