I am officially all moved out of my apartment and technically homeless for the next month. Last weekend Tony came over on Saturday and spent the entire day helping me pack up every last thing in my apartment. It was a long day, but it was nice to get it all over with in one big swoop.
Wednesday night was moving night and it was looonnnggg ... after work I picked up the uhaul truck and the movers came at 6:30. I will NEVER move myself again, there is just no reason not to pay for movers! This was by far the best and easiest move I've had yet. The movers were awesome and were done in just over an hour! Just imagine how long that would have taken me to do! After they finished, Tony helped me load up all my school stuff into the truck as it was currently being stored in Betty's garage.
Thursday morning my dad and Davis flew in and I picked them up at noon. They had a quick lunch with me then loaded up in the truck to take my stuff to Denver. They drove straight through the night so I can't even imagine how exhausted they were. Plus, when they got to Denver they had to unload all my stuff into storage and set up my bed at dad's place.
I am now going to be staying at a friend's place for the rest of the month until I leave for Colorado on the 31st. I cannot believe how quickly this summer has gone by! How is it already almost time for me to move?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment