I complained an awful lot about having to move up grades with the same group of kids 2 different times. I argued that I should have the chance to teach a new group of kids, not just the ones I already knew. However, looking back at it now, I wouldn't have it any other way. If given the chance, I would totally loop every single year.
I am moving on Saturday and in my last week here I have requests from 3 students, all of whom I taught more than one year, to see them before I leave. It's no coincidence that the three kids that have kept in touch with me over the summer enough to ask to see me before I leave are three that I taught more than one year. These kids love me, and for once I am not worrried I will be forgotten. :) Tell me I didn't make an impact in those kids lives
No comments:
Post a Comment