I'm pretty much obsessed with Christmas. Most years I have to try extremely hard to hold off busting out the Christmas music until at least November. Not after Thanksgiving mind you, but just November in general. Well, Tony being the good friend he is, gave in to my obsession and went shopping for Christmas decorations with me last night. We bought a small tree, lights, ornaments, and lights for the house. Then we spent the evening decorating the tree while listening to Christmas music. It's so pretty! I haven't had a tree at home since I moved to Houston so I'm pretty thrilled about this.
I think the cats are pretty thrilled too. Something about the glow of the lights must attract them because they have just been taking turns laying right next to the tree, and sticking their heads inside it.

So far, no ornaments have been knocked off and the tree is still standing. We'll see how long this lasts haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment