After the pictures at the park we drove over to the new fire station by their house. It just opened a few weeks ago and Jennifer had asked me if I would mind taking a few pictures of Quinn in front of the fire truck in his halloween costume. Quinn is obsessed with firemen and wants to be one when he grows up. She bought him this awesome costume for halloween that looks just like the real thing. Well when we got to the station the firemen there were so friendly. I took some pictures, they let the boys play in the truck, and gave us a tour of the whole station. The boys were ecstatic. it was so much fun!
When we were getting ready to leave the station Matt asked me if I would like to join them back at the house for dinner. I had such a nice time with them! Jennifer and I sat outside and watched the boys ride bikes (they can ride on 2 wheels now!), and tossed the football with them as it got dark while Matt grilled some delicious steaks.
I love that sweet family so much! And those boys always manage to make me smile :)
No comments:
Post a Comment